Letters to the Editor Matter
You can help us to keep the message that tobacco advertising in stores increases the odds that young people will smoke at the forefront of public consciousness. Find out more about how to commit YOUR views to paper (or at least text) and to help promote a healthy, tobacco-free Capital District.
- Preferred that letters are less than 200 words
- If emailing, please put letter in body of email, NOT as attachment
- Include name, address, and daytime phone #.
Capital District Daily Newspapers
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 454-5628
- Times Union, Letters to the Editor, Box 15000, Albany, NY. 12212.
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to: The Record, 501 Broadway, Troy NY 12180
Capital District Weekly Newspapers
- Spotlight News: The Spotlight Newspapers comprise the weekly newspapers for the suburban communities in the Capital District. News & Announcements: Send news and announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete their online form.
- The Advertiser: A shopper distributed to households in Rensselaer County.
P.O. Box 70, Averill Park, NY 12018
Fax: (518) 674-8680