When you share your comment on this website, it is not automatically published. The Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition pre-moderates all comments submitted. If approved, they will be posted publicly on the site. We will not edit comments; they will either be published in full or not at all. While we encourage a broad range of views, here are the reasons we would decide to delete a comment:
- is abusive, off-topic or contains obscenities
- includes personal attacks
- contains racist, sexist, homophobic or other slurs
- is a solicitation and/or advertisement for personal blog or website
- is inflammatory with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response
We invite you to share your story and look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us.